Lip gloss is one of the beauty products of daily use. Especially in winter, lip balms are very important and useful. Lip-gloss gives your lips a shiny and moist look. You can make lip gloss at home with some simple ingredients like lip balm base, castor oil, any flavors, and pigments. You can simply refill your old lip gloss tube as the lip gloss applicator manufacturer
makes all applicators reusable.
• With the help of a double boiler, heat the old lip gloss tube and squeeze all the unwanted or old gloss out from the tube.
• Take the filling tray, place the lip gloss tube on it. It is a plastic tray that holds the old tube erect for refilling.
• You can use the syringe to suck the lip balm or gloss which you made out of the batch
• Then insert the syringe end into the opening on the old lip gloss tube.
• Fill the tube up, push it down on the syringe till the end.
• To wipe excess lip gloss off from the tube top, use a washrag and screw on the lid of the lip gloss tube.